Outdoors Card

For non-Canadian residents a complete and valid licence to fish consists of an Outdoors Card or a Temporary Outdoors Card and Application plus a valid fishing licence tag for non-Canadian residents carried as a separate document.

You will need an Outdoors Card to fish in Ontario if you are 18 years of age and over. (NOTE: Non-residents 65 years of age or older are not exempt from requiring a licence).

You can purchase or renew an Outdoors Card online;

If you purchase your fishing licence tag online, please remember that it is nonrefundable. You can purchase your fishing licence tag from us before your flight out.

If you don't want to purchase or renew your Outdoors card online, you can purchase a "Non-Canadian Resident Temporary Fishing Outdoors Card and Application" when you purchase a fishing licence tag. The fishing licence tag will be a separate paper permit.

The temporary Outdoors Card and paper licence are effective immediately. Your plastic Outdoors Card will be mailed to you by year end, and is valid for three calendar years (including the year of purchase).

You can also get more information on the Outdoors Card online; or by calling the Outdoors Card Centre at 1-800-387-7011. This toll-free number works from all of North America, from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).

2017 Fishing Licence Tag Fees

Sport Fishing Licence Tag - valid for the calendar year$85.53
Conservation Fishing Licence Tag - valid for the calendar year$53.91
Eight-day Sport Fishing Licence$55.80
Eight-day Conservation Fishing Licence$32.79
Non-Canadian Resident Fishing Outdoors Card - valid for 3 years $11.94

Prices listed above are in Canadian Funds and include all Service Fees and Taxes

Main Camp Video

Chimo Lodge's Video

Outpost Videos

Chimo Outpost's Video

Fishing Videos

Fishing Videos